VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4-1/2 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a punch bowl, mix juice, concentrates and water. Stir in soda. Serve immediately. Yield: 30 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Bubbly Citrus Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p213