- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 12 drops green food coloring
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 centipede gummies
- In a large saucepan, heat milk and chips over medium heat. Whisk until chips are melted and mixture is blended (do not boil). Remove from the heat; stir in food coloring. Garnish with marshmallows and candy. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBubblin' Swamp Juice
"Made it Halloween night and turned out fantastic!!"
"This was a great hot chocolate and really spooky. Now, where did you get those great Halloween mugs?"
"I haven't made this yet, but it would also be perfect for Christmas Eve with candy canes instead of the centipede gummies!! Sounds wonderful."