- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce. Cut each biscuit into quarters; place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with the beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBubble Pizza
"Very good and kid friendly! My kids loved it and want me to make it again sometime!"
"This is so easy and tasty. Winner in my house."
"We found that the biscuits in the middle of the pan did not cook through ( they were still raw). It was tasty other wise. I will try again and next time bake it for longer."
"It must be a hit! I was asked if I could make it again..."
"I made this last night using leftover ham and pineapple. It was great and will definitely be making this again."
"Love this recipe for a quick meal when you're too tired to cook!! I use a 13x9 baking dish, not metal ...I use more hamburger than it calls for and also use about 1 and half jars of pizza sauce. Please use the cheap biscuits don't use nice Grands, those are too big! I spread a little pizza sauce over the biscuits first then sprinkle a little italian seasoning, then my meat sauce, I add toppings, whatever you like is fine, green peppers, black olives etc...lots of cheese :)"
"It was delicious, and fun to make with my kids. We all loved the flavors, even the 18 month old!"