Brunch Tidbits Bread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped green olives
- 3/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 English muffins, split
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, olives, mayonnaise, onions and pepper. Spread on English muffins; cut into fourths.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Or freeze and bake frozen at 350° for 18-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 282 calories, 21g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 715mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Feb 1, 2018
Very unique. I think we could have toasted this a little longer in the oven to get a nice crisp bread. Otherwise, it comes out a little bit soggy. This almost reminded me of an egg salad recipe I make except of course there are no eggs in this.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.