Brunch Tidbits Bread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped green olives
- 3/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 English muffins, split
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, olives, mayonnaise, onions and pepper. Spread on English muffins; cut into fourths.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Or freeze and bake frozen at 350° for 18-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 282 calories, 21g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 715mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 1, 2018
Very unique. I think we could have toasted this a little longer in the oven to get a nice crisp bread. Otherwise, it comes out a little bit soggy. This almost reminded me of an egg salad recipe I make except of course there are no eggs in this.