VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped green olives
- 3/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 English muffins, split
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, olives, mayonnaise, onions and pepper. Spread on English muffins; cut into fourths.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Or freeze and bake frozen at 350° for 18-20 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Brunch Tidbits Bread in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p22