I really enjoy cooking but rarely have the time during the week. So we treasure our weekend breakfasts, when I prepare special recipes like these tasty tidbits.
Recommended: 30 Breakfast Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped green olives
- 3/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 English muffins, split
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, olives, mayonnaise, onions and pepper. Spread on English muffins; cut into fourths.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Or freeze and bake frozen at 350° for 18-20 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Brunch Tidbits Bread in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p22
Reviews forBrunch Tidbits Bread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review