I really enjoy cooking but rarely have the time during the week. So we treasure our weekend breakfasts, when I prepare special recipes like these tasty tidbits.
Recommended: 35 Super Easy Thanksgiving Appetizers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped green olives
- 3/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 English muffins, split
- In a bowl, combine cheese, olives, salad dressing, onions and pepper. Spread on English muffins; cut into fourths. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Or freeze and bake frozen at 350° for 18-20 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Brunch Tidbits Bread in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p22
Reviews forBrunch Tidbits Bread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review