Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and mushrooms in butter until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture to vegetables in skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are almost set. Sprinkle with cheese and chives. Cover and cook until eggs are completely set.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 357 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 485mg cholesterol, 1050mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 7, 2017
Jul 21, 2013
My husband does a breakfast club for the boys only - and they made this and loved it but added a jalapeno pepper because they like it spicy - a good one