- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- In a skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and mushrooms in butter until crisp-tender. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, cream, salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook over medium heat until eggs are almost set, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese and chives. Cover and cook until eggs are completely set and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBrunch Scramble
"My husband does a breakfast club for the boys only - and they made this and loved it but added a jalapeno pepper because they like it spicy - a good one"