These hefty handfuls promise everyone a good hot breakfast with little fuss. Kids especially love the toasty grab-and-go pockets stuffed with pineapple, ham, turkey and cheese. And what a great way to use up leftovers!
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust
- 2 pineapple slices, cut in half
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 thin slices deli turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Cut each pie crust into four wedges. Pat pineapple slices dry with paper towels. Top four pie crust wedges with one slice each of ham, turkey, cheese and pineapple, folding meat and cheese to fit if necessary. Top each with a pie crust wedge; seal and crimp edges with a fork. Cut slits in crust.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush lightly with egg. Bake at 350° until golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Serve warm.
Originally published as Brunch Pockets in Country Woman Christmas 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.