Brownies with Spicy Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar
From the kitchen of field editor Cindy Reams of Philipsburg, Pennsylvania: Add homemade flavor to brownie mix by adding spicy chocolate cinnamon cane sugar.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 box brownie mix or 1 recipe of your favorite mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting from tub or your favorite recipe
- 1 tsp Gustus Vitae spicy chocolate cinnamon cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp butter flavoring
- Mix and bake the brownie mix as directed on the package; cool.
- Place the frosting in a bowl; add the spicy chocolate cinnamon sugar and flavorings. Whip until light and fluffy. Spread on cooled brownies and sprinkle with additional spicy chocolate cinnamon sugar if you wish.