Brownies with Spicy Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar
From the kitchen of field editor Cindy Reams of Philipsburg, Pennsylvania: Add homemade flavor to brownie mix by adding spicy chocolate cinnamon cane sugar.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 box brownie mix or 1 recipe of your favorite mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting from tub or your favorite recipe
- 1 tsp Gustus Vitae spicy chocolate cinnamon cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp butter flavoring
- Mix and bake the brownie mix as directed on the package; cool.
- Place the frosting in a bowl; add the spicy chocolate cinnamon sugar and flavorings. Whip until light and fluffy. Spread on cooled brownies and sprinkle with additional spicy chocolate cinnamon sugar if you wish.
Originally published as special brownies w spicy chocolate cinnamon cane s in Gustus Vitae - Fall 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.