Brownie Toffee Trifle
Total TimePrep: 45 min. + chilling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-in. x 9-in. pan size)
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (11 ounces) vanilla or white baking chips
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool; cut into 3/4-in. cubes.
- Dissolve coffee granules in warm water. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Beat in coffee mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a 3-qt. trifle glass or bowl, layer with half of the brownie cubes, pudding, vanilla chips and candy bars. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 440 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 345mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 7, 2012
When I make this again I will leave out the water and just add the coffee to the milk and pudding mix it was too soupy with water. Also I will probably let the pudding set up a bit before folding in the cool whip.
Feb 24, 2009
loved it! cant wait to read your cookbook!
Oct 12, 2008
Chocolate lover, tried this dessert: Way too sweet!