Brownie Snack Cake
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add oil and vanilla. Combine flour, sugars, cocoa and baking powder; gradually add into the egg mixture.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the center is set. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 106 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Feb 1, 2015
Chocolatey and healthy...can't beat them!
Sep 21, 2011
This is a moist brownie with great flavor! I used 2 whole eggs instead of the egg whites and reduced the baking cocoa to 1/3 cup. Great easy recipe!
Oct 15, 2009
This is way to chocolate tasting for us.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.