Brownie Pie Recipe
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a microwave, melt the chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, corn syrup and sugar until smooth; stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture.
- 2. Pour into pastry shell. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until top begins to crack and crust is golden brown. Cool. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 404 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Brownie Pie
"Sounds amazing ."