Brownie Mocha Trifle
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch-square pan size)
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup cold brewed coffee
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 Heath candy bar (1.4 ounces), crushed
- Prepare brownie batter and bake according to package directions. Cool; cut into 1-in. pieces.
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in coffee. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a trifle bowl or 2-qt. glass bowl, layer a third of the brownie pieces, pudding mixture and crushed candy bar. Repeat layers twice. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 344 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 5, 2019
Made these in individual trifle cups for a girl's night get-together at my house. Everyone raved and raved - and the 1 that I had leftover made for a delicious breakfast the next morning. A keeper, for sure!
Aug 27, 2016
So delicious and easy!
May 25, 2016
i had to make 2 pans of brownies with walnuts in the batter - cause I love brownies and as soon as both the pans came out of he oven - I had my BIG spoon eating the other brownie! I used 1/2of the recipe - cause I wanted to - I didnt have a large rifle bowl - but it turned out so gr8! I happy...
Feb 25, 2014
A delicious dessert!!!! I used a mocha brownie box mix from the store and added a bit more coffee to the milk/pudding. I had Hershey's chocolate bars on hand and added salted chopped nuts as an additional mini-layer. Perfect sweet/salty combination! The recipe did not quite fill a 9x13 glass dish and I wished I had a few more layers to add (but it still looked pretty!). Thanks for the recipe!
Dec 5, 2012
A super delicious recipe for a 'coffee' loving guest. It is a 5 ***** recipe! Enjoy! LOL :-)
Sep 12, 2012
This is to die for. My friend made it for my baby shower, because I had a brownie craving, and it hit the spot. I am making it for a Packer party tomorrow. Such the perfect blend of flavors.
Apr 16, 2012
Wow! This dessert was a HUGE hit at our family Easter dinner! There was hardly a serving left for me to try. The taste was awesome, exactly like having a brownie with a cappucino....yummy! Will definitely make this again!
May 3, 2011
This trifle needs a layer of fudge sauce/topping in there somewhere....maybe twice! LOL! I like the idea of different candy bars.
May 3, 2011
Very good! I used a coffee & cream candybar instead.
Aug 9, 2010
THIS WAS GOBBLED UP IN MINUTES!