- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 48 fudge graham cookies or graham cracker squares
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- 48 pieces red shoestring licorice
- 48 Skittles bite-size candies
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 21-24 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely (remove paper liners while cupcakes are still warm).
- Slice 1/8-in. from the top of each cupcake to level. Invert cupcakes; attach a cookie to each with a small amount of frosting. For tassel, place a licorice piece and a candy on top of each cookie, attaching with frosting. Let stand until set. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews forBrownie Graduation Caps
"I made these for my eighth grade students who are graduating from Middle school. They loved them and asked me where I got the recipe. They thought the brownies were so creative and they appreciated them so much. These were easy to make and lots of fun. I used chocolate graham crackers for the top of the cap. I probably will make them again another year for my students."
"i made these for 3 grads that are graduating this year. all of them loved them and they were the hit of 3 parties. i used mini brownies rather then making my own."
"Made them for our daughter's graduation. They were a hit - cute and fun to eat."
"I made these as my gift for a young friend's grade school "graduation" using purchased "two bite" brownies from Costco and Sam's Club. Huge hit! She has already requested these treats for her midle school and high school graduations! =)"
"I have made them with mini peanut butter cups. Also delicious and a lot less hassle! You still use the fudge graham crackers and the frosting to stick them together"
"great idea i found sugar free chocolate covered graham crackers and used reduced sugar brownie mix and frosting and no one noticed the difference.A BIG thank yousandy Watts"
"were a hit! I had trouble getting brownies out of mini pan,so just baked in square pan,cut into small squares..."
"Our Curves group will be making these for our HS grads that are members of the local Curves . Looking forward to making and sharing them. Not exactly in our food plan....... but just this once?? ........."
"I made this twice last year and it was a hit both times. Will make it again this June and I know it will be a hit again. LMD"
"I have no problems printing any of the recipes. You may have a blocker on your computer that needs to be turned off before you can print, especially if you can print from other pages."