- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Using a sharp knife, score surface of ham with 1/2-in.-deep cuts in a diamond pattern. Cover and bake 1-1/2 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread over ham, pressing mixture into cuts. Bake ham, uncovered, 30-60 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forBrown Sugar Pineapple Ham
"A delicious twist for my usual baked ham! This was the perfect blend of sweet and savory and complimented the saltiness of the ham beautifully. I used pineapple chunks instead of crushed as that was what was available at my grocery store, but it worked perfectly. I might make more of the pineapple mixture next time I make this so we have some more to serve on the side."
"This was really good. The pineapple brown sugar mixture was great!"
"Very moist and delicious! The pineapple, brown sugar and mustard mixture glaze gave it just the right amount of sweetness. I will definately make this again!"