- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut salmon into four portions; place in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes. Remove from oven; preheat broiler.
- In a small saucepan, mix remaining ingredients; bring just to a boil. Brush over salmon. Broil 6 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 1-2 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBrown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
"Delicious flavor & most tender salmon I've ever made. & I have made A LOT of salmon."
"Made this tonight for dinner and my husband, who dislikes salmon, said it was good and wouldn't mind having it again!"
"I loved this sauce! I will definitely be making this recipe again! It's quick and tasty and the whole family loved it!"
"This recipe is phenomenal! This time around I subbed 1/2 butter 1/2 coconut oil. I used spicy brown mustard because the Dijon was empty. This recipe easily doubles for a larger crowd."
"I followed recipe exactly! Salmon got beautiful, yummy, caramelization on it. Delicious!"
"New to appreciation of fish. This is fantastic! Fresh salmon (from Empire Fish which I am certain enhanced this) but I am a @hard sell" and this was awesome!!!!!"
"Made this tonight. It was a big hit! :-)"
"Wonderful! Super simple and delicious."
"turned out amazing!"