- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, rice and apple. In a small bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, mayonnaise, sugar and salt; pour over coleslaw mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir in pecans. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBrown Rice Slaw
"Very good! I had to add extra sugar to get it sweet enough for our taste. Will try using stevia to cut out a few calories. Will be making often!"