- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 4-1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, dissolve orange gelatin in 1-1/2 cups boiling water. Pour into an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set. Repeat with lime gelatin and raspberry gelatin, placing each in a separate 8-in. square dish.
- In a saucepan, combine unflavored gelatin and cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Add lemon juice. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat; cool.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Reserve 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut the orange, lime and raspberry gelatins into 1-in. cubes. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream until stiff. Fold in unflavored gelatin mixture, then fold in flavored gelatin cubes. Transfer to prepared dish. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forBroken Glass Torte
"Excellent 5 star recipe! I sprayed a 9" springform pan with cooking oil and then pressed the graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom. I added one tablespoon of sugar and about 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the whipping cream. I arranged several pieces of the jello on the top. Made a beautiful presentation! Everyone loved it! Will make again!"