Broiled Shrimp Toast
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 slices English muffin bread or bread of your choice, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place about 1/4 cup of mixture on top of each slice of bread.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-7 minutes or until top is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 31, 2009
So easy to make for an appetizer. I substituted the English muffins with baguettes. Very delicious
Jun 30, 2009
I DON`T CARE FOR ONION FLESH SO I SUBED FLAKES &VERY LITTLE PARSLEY,BUT USED TABASCO