- 8 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, butter and lime juice. Stir in the onion, olives and seasonings. Spread down the middle of each fillet; sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBroiled Greek Fish Fillets
"I made this for myself for lunch today. It was so good! Wonderful flavors, and so delicate and light, the toppings didn't over power the fish at all. Oh and that bit of salty crunch from the broiled feta on top was heavenly. I know what lunch tomorrow is going to be, maybe every day this week. :)"
"My mom made this for us and I loved it. I went online and found this recipe which is the same one she used. Excellent flavor. could have used even more topping than what she had available. we put it over mahi mahi."