Broiled Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 thin slices fully cooked ham
- 4 tablespoons honey-Dijon salad dressing
- 4 thin slices Swiss or mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place chicken on the rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes; turn and broil 3 minutes on the other side. Brush with butter. Continue turning and basting until juices run clear, about 4 minutes. Place a ham slice on each chicken breast; broil for 1-2 minutes. Spread 1 tablespoon dressing over each; top with cheese. Boil for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 279 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Broiled Chicken Cordon Bleu
"A simple and tasty recipe. Great for when you're in a hurry. Will definitely make again."
"I prefer to use Dijon mustard, not a salad dressing. Much better this way."