Broiled Chicken Cordon Bleu
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 tablespoons honey-Dijon salad dressing
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese
- Broil chicken 4-6 in. from the heat for 3 minutes on each side. Brush with butter. Broil 4 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°, turning and basting occasionally.
- Place a ham slice on each chicken breast; broil for 1-2 minutes. Spread each with 1 tablespoon dressing; top with cheese. Broil for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 279 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
May 14, 2013
This was easy, fast, and delicious!! I didn't have honey mustard salad dressing so I put a little honey mustard instead--tasted great!
Aug 4, 2012
A simple and tasty recipe. Great for when you're in a hurry. Will definitely make again.
Aug 5, 2010
I prefer to use Dijon mustard, not a salad dressing. Much better this way.
Sep 5, 2009
Very tasty. Quite easy to make. Used thinner cut chicken breast so the broiling time was reduced for me. I also used the WishBone spritzer dressing in the honey mustard flavor. Good substitution.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.