- 5 cups broccoli florets (about 1 large bunch)
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket. Place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water; bring to a boil. Cover and steam for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, saute garlic in butter. stir in the red peppers, parsley, salt and pepper. Transfer broccoli to a large bowl; add red pepper mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli with Roasted Red Peppers
"Very good. Love the roasted red peppers; adds a nice twist to this dish. Great with grilled chops! I forgot to put in the salt but it was so flavorful, I didn't miss it!"