- 4 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, cut into florets (4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon water, butter, brown sugar and mustard; set aside.
- In a skillet or wok, stir-fry broccoli in oil for 1 minute; add remaining water. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add mustard sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli with Mustard Sauce
"This broccoli was AMAZING! I make broccoli all of the time; we love it but I was getting tired of the same few preparations and tried this last night. Couldn't get enough - keeping this recipe at the front of the line!"
"Great broccoli recipe. Will do again."