- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh broccoli
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen snow peas (about 2 cups), thawed
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the broccoli, carrot and onions in butter for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms, garlic, basil, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Add snow peas and wine. Cover and cook for 2 minutes or until peas are crisp-tender.
- Drain linguine; add to skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Veggie Pasta Primavera
"This does look good, but being in a vegetarian category on a FB post, I think vegetable broth should be added to the recipe, for those who are vegetarian."
"I made this for my family and we loved it just the way it was. It had a good flavor. My husband especially liked it and he is a bit hard to please when it comes to veggies! The kids loved it too!"
"We found this to be a great side dish to the brown sugar ginger salmon dish we also found on TOH. The changes we made were starting with saut?ing the broccoli in Kerry Gold butter and using chicken broth instead of wine, then substituted thin rice noodles versus wheat based noodles. Otherwise we found the dish very flavorful and will make it again."
"Agree with other review. A lot of trouble for no flavor."
"While this recipe provided a great mix of veggies, it didn't have much of a sauce (making for a dry eat with the linguine) and the flavor was lacking. Next time, I will make my own sauce to accompany it and add additional spices to kick up the flavor."