Broccoli Turkey Roll-Ups
I rely on my microwave and six ingredients to fix this quick-and-easy main dish. It would be great for a Sunday lunch or dinner. Try garnishing this with a dollop of light salad dressing and sliced pimiento. —Mary Beth Jordan, Collinsville, Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 thick slices deli smoked turkey breast
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt and onions. Place a cheese slice on each turkey slice; spread with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture. Top with broccoli spears. Set remaining mayonnaise mixture aside.
- Roll turkey up and place seam side down in a greased microwave-safe 11x7-in. dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 401 calories, 31g fat (12g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 698mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Originally published as Turkey-Broccoli Roll-Ups in Quick Cooking July/August 2005