Mary Beth Jordan of Collinsville, Virginia relies on her microwave and six ingredients to fix this quick-and-easy main dish. It would be great for a Sunday lunch or dinner. TIP: "Garnish with a dollop of light salad dressing and sliced pimiento," Mary Beth suggests.
Recommended: 22 Leftover Ham Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 thick slices deli smoked turkey breast
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt and onions. Place a cheese slice on each turkey slice; spread with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture. Top with broccoli spears. Set remaining mayonnaise mixture aside.
- Roll turkey up and place seam side down in a greased microwave-safe 11x7-in. dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Turkey Roll-Ups in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p40