Broccoli Turkey Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate, layer the turkey, broccoli and cheddar cheese. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, biscuit mix, salt, pepper and thyme. Pour over filling. Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic powder; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 293 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 534mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 25, 2013
I am on a low carb diet and I made this recipe with pure cream (1/2 cup cream combined with 1/2 cup water) instead of milk and carbalose flour (Carbquik) instead of Bisquick. It turned out great and cut the carbohydrate count down to 4. I will definitely make this again. It was not dry at all and had a very good flavor. This is a KEEPER!
Nov 17, 2011
Good but a little dry. Better with crushed pepper on it.
Oct 27, 2011
This didn't have much flavor and was a little dry. This won't be a repeat.