Broccoli Turkey Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate, layer the turkey, broccoli and cheddar cheese. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, biscuit mix, salt, pepper and thyme. Pour over filling. Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic powder; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 293 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 534mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Oct 25, 2013
I am on a low carb diet and I made this recipe with pure cream (1/2 cup cream combined with 1/2 cup water) instead of milk and carbalose flour (Carbquik) instead of Bisquick. It turned out great and cut the carbohydrate count down to 4. I will definitely make this again. It was not dry at all and had a very good flavor. This is a KEEPER!
Nov 17, 2011
Good but a little dry. Better with crushed pepper on it.
Oct 27, 2011
This didn't have much flavor and was a little dry. This won't be a repeat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.