Broccoli-Turkey Brunch Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) egg substitute
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, soup, egg substitute, sour cream, pepper, poultry seasoning and salt. Stir in the turkey, broccoli, stuffing cubes and 3/4 cup cheese. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 303 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 762mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 29, 2014
I wasn't sure what I was going to think about this as I made it for dinner and it was more appropriate for brunch but it was Soooooo Good. I think it was the stuffing flavor that made it so good. I will definitely make this again.
Jan 11, 2010
This is an awesome recipe for a brunch meal and my family absolutely loves it. We'll be making it many more times and keeping the recipe.