Broccoli-Turkey Brunch Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) egg substitute
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, soup, egg substitute, sour cream, pepper, poultry seasoning and salt. Stir in the turkey, broccoli, stuffing cubes and 3/4 cup cheese. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 303 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 762mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Jan 29, 2014
I wasn't sure what I was going to think about this as I made it for dinner and it was more appropriate for brunch but it was Soooooo Good. I think it was the stuffing flavor that made it so good. I will definitely make this again.
Jan 11, 2010
This is an awesome recipe for a brunch meal and my family absolutely loves it. We'll be making it many more times and keeping the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.