Broccoli Supreme with Stuffing
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, soup and sour cream. Stir in the carrot, onion and pepper. Fold in the broccoli.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine stuffing and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 139 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Oct 22, 2015
This is the same recipe I use for broccoli casserole. I've had it for years, and everyone who's ever tried it has loved it & some have even asked for the recipe. The fact that it doesn't contain cheese is a plus for me since I don't really like veggies & cheese mixed together!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.