- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir to coat. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
1 each: 138 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 648mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.