Broccoli Supreme with Pimentos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir to coat. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 138 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 648mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Jun 5, 2012
This dish is boring and too salty.
Jun 19, 2011
This was a tasty dish. I didn't have pimentos on hand and didn't add them. The dish was good anyway!
Jan 25, 2010
Just made for the first time and it was great and easy to make! My husband had an idea that we will add next time and that is some fresh crumbled bacon on top!
Dec 26, 2009
I made this for Christmas dinner and everybody really liked this recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.