This is one of my favorite light suppers...an easy spur-of-the-moment meal that satisfies even the heartiest appetites.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli, cooked
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 4 to 6 baking potatoes, baked
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add flour and stir to make a smooth paste. Stir in milk and cook over low heat until thickened. Add mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and cook until melted. Fold in broccoli and ham. Serve over hot baked potatoes.