- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Slaw
"This was surprisingly delicious! Even my husband, who won't normally eat raw vegetables, liked this - in fact, he ate most of it!"
"Wonderful with sunflower seeds, bacon crumbs, and dried cranberries."