Here's my favorite twist on broccoli salad. It's so easy to make and has an irresistible tangy crunch. —Konny Thomas, Citrus Heights, California
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Slaw in Country October/November 2001, p51
Reviews forBroccoli Slaw
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2011
"This was surprisingly delicious! Even my husband, who won't normally eat raw vegetables, liked this - in fact, he ate most of it!"
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2009
"Wonderful with sunflower seeds, bacon crumbs, and dried cranberries."