Broccoli Side Salad
You'll likely rely on this crunchy salad for many meals and get-togethers. It's extra quick because it requires no cooking.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-3/4 cups cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, cheese and bacon. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 248 calories, 23g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Broccoli Salad in 2004 Taste of Home Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.