Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 slice process American cheese, quartered
- 4 frozen broccoli spears, thawed and patted dry
- Separate crescent dough into four triangles. Place a piece of cheese and a broccoli spear along the wide edge of each triangle; roll up dough.
- Place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Jan 24, 2013
quick easy, but i tried it and i suggest shreaded chease and lots of little broccli instead of a whole spear...try it and see how you feel my family prefered the one i changed, try it.
Aug 22, 2011
These were OK but not great. I probably will not make again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.