- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 slice process American cheese, quartered
- 4 frozen broccoli spears, thawed and patted dry
- Separate crescent dough into four triangles. Place a piece of cheese and a broccoli spear along the wide edge of each triangle; roll up dough.
- Place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Roll-Ups
"These were OK but not great. I probably will not make again."