- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onion
- In a microwave-safe 2-qt. casserole, combine soup, cheese spread, rice, milk and pepper. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in broccoli, onion and celery. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-9 minutes, rotating a half-turn once. Sprinkle onions over top; microwave on high for 30 seconds. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli-Rice Side Dish
"Great flavor! easy to make! Everyone loved it! Will make again!"
"Very easy and delicious!"
"Great for a pot-luck. I'd suggest using a sweet onion so it doesn't overpower the dish."