Fresh-tasting, pretty and packed with broccoli, mushrooms, bacon and cheese, this simple salad makes a perfect partner for all kinds of summery entrees. —Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona
Featured In: 45 Recipes for Mushroom Lovers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 7 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared honey Dijon salad dressing
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add broccoli; cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place broccoli in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Transfer broccoli to a large bowl; toss with remaining ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Mushroom Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p35
Reviews forBroccoli Mushroom Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review