Broccoli & Horseradish Sauce
This flavorful vegetable recipe is a family favorite. We usually serve it alongside prime rib for holidays and special occasions.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes4 servings (1/2 cup sauce)
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Heat over low heat until heated through. Serve with broccoli.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 174 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Broccoli in Horseradish Sauce in Country Extra May 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.