Broccoli & Horseradish Sauce
This flavorful vegetable recipe is a family favorite. We usually serve it alongside prime rib for holidays and special occasions.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes4 servings (1/2 cup sauce)
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Heat over low heat until heated through. Serve with broccoli.