Broccoli Hash Brown Quiche
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 55 min.
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Press the hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate, forming a shell. Sprinkle with broccoli.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream and salt; stir in cheese. Pour over broccoli.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 231 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 185mg cholesterol, 382mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Apr 30, 2016
Good recipe but had to make a few changes. Definitely needed a stronger cheese taste such as a sharp cheddar instead of the Colby. Also used fresh broccoli instead of frozen since I had it on hand. Other than that a good recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.