My mother made these flavorful rolls for me when I came home from the hospital with each of my tow children. They can be frozen before baking and pulled out of the freezer for a quick meal or a handy potluck dish. —Susan Simmons Norwalk, Iowa
Recommended: 22 Leftover Ham Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimientos
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dash pepper
- 12 slices fully cooked ham (1/8 inch thick)
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, combine the soup, bread crumbs, cheese, onion, pimientos and seasonings. Add broccoli; mix well. Spoon 1/4 cup onto each ham slice and roll up.
- Arrange in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Ham Roll-Ups in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p33
Reviews forBroccoli Ham Roll-Ups
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2011
"I did not like this recipe and neither did my family."
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2010
"I did not like this recipe at all. Too bland and stuffing was runny."