- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound fully cooked ham, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2-1/4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place triangles on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping. Lightly press wide ends together.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Ham Ring
"easy to put together, which I like. It looks pretty and it tastes good. That's all there is to it!!"
"This is tasty. I served it along side of soup. The flavors are good. Next time I'll use a little less broccoli and a little more ham. I'm glad I chopped the broccoli pretty small. That made it easy to bite, and probably cook through, too. The broccoli ended up tender. The assembly part was tricky, tucking the points under. Maybe I will make a smaller circle, with more overlap. The filling kept trying to fall out during this step. I used my pizza stone, not preheated or greased, and that worked fine. The crescent roll dough provided enough saltiness for flavor. Let cool a few minutes before cutting and serving."
"My family loves this dish. We've used different meats and veggies. Even frozen veggies, Just make sure they are well drained. Have also experimented with cheeses. This recipe is very versatile"
"I made this dish years ago after I received my issue of quick Cooking. Everyone loved it. I hadn't made it for a few years until last year for a Christmas party. I've been asked to make it again this year by the hostess. In addition to this one, I also make a vegetarian one to bring to the party. Everyone loves it!"
"I used a broccoli, onion, carrot frozen veggie package and added sliced mushrooms and a bit of Parmesan as well."
"These rings are best cooked on stone pizza pans. I love this one and the taco ring. These were always to hit at pc parties :)"
"My family and friends really enjoy this recipe. I've been a long time subscriber if several of the Taste of Home magazine family products and have tried and love countless number of their recipes. This is one I go back to repeatedly. Love it."
"Every time I bring this, I am asked for the recipe. Not only does it look nice but it disappears quickly. I bake it on a pizza pan with holes in it."
"I love broccoli, but for some reason, it tasted terrible in this dish--it was still crunchy at the end of the cooking time. Also, the crescent rolls were still gooey on the bottom, so I suggest baking it the maximum time, plus some."
"My family LOVES this recipe...even my picky eaters. Great flavor!"