Broccoli Ham Pockets
This hearty sandwich not only tastes great, it's attractive, too. The creamy filling has wonderful flavor.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard, optional
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, combine the ham, broccoli, cheese, pepper, mayonnaise and mustard if desired. Unroll, crescent dough into two rectangles; seal seams and perforations. Spread filling down center of each rectangle. Fold dough over filling and pinch to seal; tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with egg white; sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 406 calories, 28g fat (7g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 906mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Broccoli Ham Pockets in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook