I finally discovered a way to get my family to eat more broccoli by tucking it into corn bread. This bread has a slightly sweet taste that completely hides the broccoli.—Nila Towler, Baird, Texas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Daisy 4% cottage cheese
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) cornbread/muffin mix
- In a bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add cottage cheese, broccoli, onion, 6 tablespoons butter and muffin mix; beat well. Pour remaining butter into a 10-in. ovenproof skillet; pour batter into skillet. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden. Cut into wedges and serve warm.