Broccoli Corn Stuffing
Broccoli, creamed corn and stuffing croutons combine in this side dish from Mary Bondegard of Brooksville, Florida. "We've even cooked it in the microwave with great results," she writes.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing croutons, divided
- In a skillet, saute the onion in 1 tablespoon butter. In a bowl, combine the corn, broccoli, egg, salt if desired and pepper; mix well. Add the onion mixture and 3/4 cup of croutons. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Melt the remaining butter; toss with remaining croutons. Sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.