- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a bowl, stir all ingredients just until combined. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forBroccoli Corn Muffins
"I used extra sharp cheese and added one jalapeno pepper. Used fresh chopped broccoli, uncooked. Is delicious!! But will add another jaleno for more heat next time."
"I made a similar but more complicated version of this recipe for several years. I tossed that recipe out as soon as I made this the first time. It is simple to make and delicious to eat. Even my pickiest child loves it. I often substitute chopped spinach with the same great results."