Broccoli Corn Bake
- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Stir in vegetables to the remaining crumb mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown.
3/4 cup: 228 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
May 11, 2012
Love this dish! We were finding some way to use all the cans of corn we still had, and this worked perfectly!
Mar 27, 2012
THis was very easy to make and tastes great! I cut down on the butter a little. I'm sure you could use light butter, too, in order to cut some calories/cholesterol. Thanks for the great recipe!
Apr 25, 2011
This was a very good vegetable dish! I will definately make it again!