- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough onto the bottom and up the sides. Add 1 tablespoon cheese and cereal to each cup.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup and broccoli; spoon into each muffin cup. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli-Chicken Cups
"This was delicious. It tastes a lot like a Broccoli Rice casserole that I make, just with biscuits instead of rice. I used Grands biscuits, not realizing they were too big for this recipe since the can was also 10 oz. Mine overflowed a lot so they were not pretty; good thing I just made them for my family. I would recommend using jumbo muffin cups if you have Grands biscuits."
"I havent made these yet so will just rate a 4 but I wanted to ask........why the rice krispies? what do they do for the taste? also, to HAFJMZ... just buy the cheapie biscuits in the can, break them apart then push into the muffin pan. I used the Big grand biscuits once for a similiar recipe and they weren't as good.........too much bread. good luck!"
"Can someone please help me?How do I put the biscuits and what type of biscuit"
"Yum! will make these again, kids loved them"
"I didn't have Rice Krispies, so I used the French's Fried Onions too, like another reviewer. These are wonderful!!!"
"Can someone tell why the rice crispies"
"These were very good. I used Mozzarella cheese, no cereal, used cream of chicken soup and fresh cooked broccoli (lightly cooked for 1 1/2 minutes in microwave). I used the large muffin pan. I rolled the biscuits out then pressed them into the muffin cups. My husband really liked them. Next time I will try adding some spices though."
"My husband and I are vegetarians and I substituted Gardein vegetarian chicken pieces for the cubed cooked chicken. They were delicious for dinner and made a beautiful appetizing presentation. I look forward to making them again and again using different ingredients. What an ingenious, delicious recipe, Shirley."