Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Stir in mayonnaise. Unroll both tubes of crescent roll dough into one long rectangle. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Roll into a 15x12-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Spoon chicken mixture down center third of dough.
- On each long side, cut eight strips about 3-1/2 in. into the center. bring one strip from each side over filling and pinch ends to seal; repeat. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until filling is heated through and top is golden brown.
1 piece: 350 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 504mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.